Thursday, October 4, 2007

Silence is NOT always golden!

Matthew rarely plays quietly. When he does, it's because he is especially into what he is doing and sometimes that means maybe playing with something he doesn't want us to know about. Today while I was doing dishes, Matthew went into his room to play and got really quiet. I wasn't concerned, just figured he was playing with a toy or something and was glad that he wasn't standing at the gate yelling and pointing at me for more goldfish. But after about half an hour, I got curious, "you're never this quiet this long" I said to myself, he is always babbling while playing or banging something. So I went in his room and this is what I found!

"What? Am I not supposed to be doing this?"
At least I have the house secure enough that this is the worse thing he can get into!

No comments: