Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Mothers Day Out!

Matthew went to "school" for the first time today and spent the most time away from Momma ever! He did really well! He is the oldest in the group, they have been keeping him back in Sunday school because of his size, nothing more, so we put him in the younger class. (Only by 2 weeks) They sleep on the floor with mats. I thought that he wouldn't do it, because we have never had him sleep on the floor and usually he won't go to sleep unless in his bed and removed from distraction. But they said he was the only one that did it right away and she didn't have to chase him down. I was shocked, he would never be that easy with me. He was in such a good mood when I picked him up, he clapped and giggled half way home. So every Tuesday he will go and have a great time. As for me, today I slept the whole time he was gone (nearly 5 hours)! I probably won't do that everytime, but it is good to have some time by myself, but I am glad when it is time to pick him up, I was 20 min early today, LOL!




No comments: