Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bathtime...again

We did what we normally do on Saturday nights, give Matthew a bath for Church on Sunday. Gaelan did it tonight and all went according to plan. When he was done, Gaelan got him dressed and brought him into the living room with me. He watched me do some stuff on the computer then took off to our bedroom, I assumed he was going to hang out with Daddy. A minute or two later Gaelan calls me to come in there. He said that he didn't hear or see Matthew come into the bedroom. Gaelan said he was emptying his pockets when he heard a noise and thought that Matthew was playing in our closet, when he went to see, Matthew wasn't in the closet, but rather in the bathroom. I could not believe it when I saw it. It was just the most hilarious thing ever, I couldn't help but to just laugh and watch him.






Gaelan knows now to let the water out when he gets the baby out! LOL

No comments: