Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Matthew's 1st VBS

We have had such a busy 2 weeks that it took me a while to get this done, but here it is. VBS was June 11-15 and the Theme was Game Day Central which was great because of the Spurs winning the Chanpionship!!! YAY!!!! GO SPURS GO!! Anyways, I taught Matthew's class, which I will never do again, because he whined anytime I took care of other kids. But we had fun anyway. The first day he pushed a couple of kids around and I was shocked!! The young woman that takes care of him on Sunday Mornings was in there with us and she said he isn't like that usually, but because I was there. Most of the time he played by himself, he is such a loner. He does get involved with older children, I guess because we don't know many people here, he hasn't had the chance to socialize with those his age so he is used to older people. By the way, those are temporary decals on his face, the older kids were getting them everyday, so we decided to join in.

No comments: