Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gaelan's Family's Reunion

Starting on Father's Day through Wed, we went to the Gaelan's Family's Reunion at Ft Parker State Park near Mexia TX. We all had a blast visiting with family and having time off. Matthew had a great time and got horribly dirty!! He played with cousins that he had never met before and spent a lot of time with Grammie and Pawpaw!!! I played volleybally, Gaelan got to go fishing, and we both got to spend a lot of time playing board games with cousins. Gaelan's Grandmother was supposed to be there, for her birthday, but she is 92 and the docs didn't want her leaving her nursing home, so we went to see her Wed. afternoon. We had a great time at this beautiful park. I am not one for camping; I hate it with all the bugs and stuff, but it wasn't as bad as I thought and I had a great time. It was like a mini-vaction for me since Grammie insisted on take care of Matthew 24/7!




















After lunch Matthew started to doze while he was eating his Cherrios (spelling?); well he held on until every Cherrio was gone, then passed out in his high Chair.













No comments: