Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Matthew's First Valentines Day was nothing special, though he is a 9 month old boy, most grown men don't think Valentines day is special, why should he? It hasn't been much fun either. We both got a cold a week or so ago, now I have a sinus infection and he has an ear infection. Let me tell you I LOVE docs, NOT!! They know that all this fluid is causing the infection and its not going away; and he gags and chokes all day, but they refuse to give medicine to dry it up. I understand that you don't want to give a baby strong medicine when they don't need it, but he does. Poor baby the drainage makes him cough and choke, he chokes while he eats and drinks a bottle, or just while playing. He can't sleep without falling asleep in my arms; which never mattered to him before. I clean out his nose with suction and saline almost every half hour and it doesn't make a difference. Whats the purpose of being a doctor if you aren't going to treat the sick!! Anyways, besides being sick, daddy is out of town for the second year in a row for Valentines day, so it just me and baby; but we made do. This weekend we are hoping to go to Brownwood for a friends baby shower, if we are all well!! We are excited, we haven't seen these friends since Oct. and they all want to see Matthew!! Matthew has decided that he likes to throw his toys on the coffee table and listen to and watch them bounce. Well yesterday he was bouncing a hard ball on the table and would watch it bounce and just giggle and giggle and then do it again and giggle more. It was so funny and of course I didn't get it recorded b/c he was doing it while I was on the phone and when I tried to get him to do it again, he wouldn't!!!
My Funny Little Valentine!!





Mommy's Little Helper!!!!

No comments: