Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday and Father's Day!

Father's Day weekend, Alexander and I went up to Cleburne to celebrate my Grandfather's Birthday. Gaelan couldn't go because he was supposed to work, but ended up not, but he did get some much needed rest! We missed him but had a great time! Got up there on Thursday night, so on Friday, Alexander and I went shopping and hung out with my Mom and just had fun being out! Matthew was up in OK with Mimi and Papa, so Saturday I went up to Wylie to get him and visit with Grandaddy and Annmaw! It was nice to see them!
The Boys and Grandaddy!
Then we spent some time at my brother's house hanging out with him, his girlfriend and my nephew Michael Danger. None of them had met Alexander yet!
Here they are playing Pirates.



On Sunday we celebrated Father's Day and Papaw's Birthday.
Happy 74th Grandpa!! (Papaw to the Great-grandkids)

Matthew got impatient waiting on cake and got smushed in it! LOL
Then we had a water gun fight!




Alexander and Mamaw!

Riding Horses

My Mom's boyfriend builds and shoots rockets as a hobby and he
was kind enough to let Matthew do it too. To letting him help put the
"engine" together, to pushing the botton, to hunting it down later!
Thanks Pops!

Alexander on the other hand did not enjoy the rockets...TOO LOUD!

Alexander's self portraits! So cute!


Then my Mom and I took Matthew and Michael to play at an
indoor bounce house place. They had a lot of fun! I did too, since I had to help them get up to the top of the highest slide! And Mamaw became a kid again herself!!

Alexander had fun too!

We had a great visit and had so much fun!

No comments: