Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our 9th Anniversary!

On June 16th Gaelan and I celebrated 9 wonderful years of marriage. It doesn't feel like it's been that long! It's hard to believe that we have gone from love struck 19 year old college freshmen, to 20 year old newly weds, to new parents at 25, and now kid veterans with our 2nd son! Gaelan is the best husband I could ever hope, pray for, or deserve! He works very hard (sometimes too hard) to provide for us. He loves me unconditionally and shows me so much respect and love everyday! I am blessed to call him babe and our children are blessed to call him Daddy! Here's to 9 (and many) more wonderful years! Love you Babe!!

Enjoying our Anniversary, late Mother's Day, and late Birthday(mine) at one of my favorite restaurants, Cheesecake Factory(extra special because we rarely go there).
Gaelan enjoying dinner and pretending that I am not taking his picture.

Matthew was in OK with Mimi and Papa, (more on that in another entry)but Alexander got to tag along!
Enjoying some sweet potatoes! He is eat solids really well now (except for squash and carrots, he doesn't care for those! LOL)

Me waiting on my yummy Lemon Herb chicken and feeding baby!
It was a great night! (except they didn't have my cheesecake that I normally get :( but still nice!)

No comments: