Monday, March 29, 2010

Blue Bonnets

How AMAZING is GOD'S CREATION!! That's all I can say!!

All of these were taken just south of San Antonio.
Peanut getting a good view of his first Texas Spring and the beautiful Blue Bonnets!
Normally he holds his head up, but just couldn't get him to do it this time.
Big Boy loving the spring time!

I asked a lady to take some pics of us on my camera so that we all could be in the picture and she did, but she had a professional camera and offered to take a few pics for us with hers and email them to me, she was so nice and they turned out great! She took this one of Matthew.


Sweet Brothers!
The Guys!!
My Precious Boys and Me!

The Fam!!

This is the one she took with her camera, if only I had smiled!

The majestic view of God's beautiful gift!










No comments: