Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Visit with Papaw

My grandfather came from Cleburne on the train down to see us this past weekend. My grandfather and I have always been close. He only had daughters and I am the only granddaughter so I am his favorite. He came down to see us and Matthew since he hasn't gotten to spend a lot of time with him. We had a good time. He of course he laughed at everything that Matthew did and as always, gave me a hard time! We went to the Alamo since he hadn't been there in 20 years and he had never been on the boats that go up and down the river. This was Matthew's first boat ride. Matthew always enjoys our outings, even if he doesn't pay attention to the things that we think he would. We all had a great time and are looking forward to going to Cleburne in a month for Matthew's 1st birthday party and seeing "Papaw" again. Now to clear up any confusion, Gaelan's dad is "PawPaw" and my grandfather is "Papaw".




















This is when Matthew was just a month old or so, glad he has taken a liking to him. LOL!You would think that Matthew was a bomb!




































Look at the water!!


No comments: